Distance: 26.20 mi
Type: Loop/Out-and-back, Road
Difficulty: 7 / 10
More Info: Visit Web Site
Address: Myrtle Beach Marathon, PO Box 8780, Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
Filed Under: Running
Start & Finish Locations:
* The BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon will start and finish at Coastal Federal Field, 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
* Due to the large number of runners in the starting field, the Start Line is being moved onto Grissom Parkway outside Coastal Federal Field. The new Start Line is only a few hundred yards from the Start used in previous years. No change will be necessary in any parking or transportations plans.
* Average February High 58? Fahrenheit
* Average February Low 38? Fahrenheit
Race Entry Requirements:
* All participants must complete and sign a registration form.
* A parent or legal guardian must sign for participants under 18 years of age on race day.
* Marathon participants must complete the course in 8 hours
* All mail-in entries must be post-marked by February 11, 2006.
* On-line registration closes at Midnight, EST, February 11, 2006.
* Expo registration is strongly discouraged. Runner shirts cannot be guaranteed for Expo registration.
* There will be no race day packet pickup for the BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon.
Age Group Awards:
* Awards will be presented to the top three Male and Female BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon finishers in the age groups 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over.
Wheelchair & Crankchair Awards:
* Awards will be presented to the top three Wheelchair and top three Crankchair finishers.
Pre-Race Pasta Party:
* Friday, Feb. 17, 206, Marriott Grande Dunes (Marathon Headquarters), 8400 Costa Verde Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC
* Tickets $15 payable with registration or at the Expo.
The BI-LO Marathon and Dasani Half Marathon course are loop courses starting and finishing at Coastal Federal Field on 21st Ave N in Myrtle Beach, SC.